Organization: KMI Kuantan Medical Centre
Closing Date: 12-06-2023
- Initial primary role in setting up policies and procedures as well as processes for the Microbiology Laboratory. Participate in setting standards and work approach.
- Adheres to all safety/health and state/federal regulatory requirements and the procedures; policies and Services Standard defined by the Hospitals.
- Applies the appropriate control measures in tests with abnormal results. Manages results in accordance with protocol and notifies the necessary personnel.
- Maintains a current understanding of all procedures used in the assigned laboratory section(s) and can interpret the significance of normal and abnormal results.
- Performs clinical laboratory tests of varying complexity using standard procedures examining specimens for the purpose of providing information for the diagnosis, prevention, or treatment of disease.
- Performs maintenance and function checks on analytical equipment and performs operational checks necessary for proper test performance to assure accurate and reliable test results and reporting.
- Using technical knowledge and theoretical understanding of the basis of tests, records and analyzes test results to validate accuracy, quality, and conformity to specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisors.