A skilled and pro-active electrical engineer to assist in maintenance, management, and operations of the medical center, including the electrical utility, electrical devices, and systems applications.
Implement various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the electrical standards and collaborating with technicians to solve emerging issues. Secondarily, continuous improvement by study/research on the processes, analyze data/ trends proposing improvements to KMI Kuantan Medical Centre.
- Analyzing technical drawings, interpreting specifications, quantities and determining the electrical requirements of a given project. To respond, maintain, monitor troubleshooting and maintenance/repair activity of facility and utilities systems, root cause and reporting.
- To work closely with PLC ( required basic or intermediate or expert knowledge in PLC Siemens & Mitsubishi). Liaising with supplier/contractor to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- To deal with authorities for related & relevant matters (TNB/ST/PAIP/JBPM).
- To verify and approve electrical technical documents related to department i.e., drawing/reports.
- To plan, prepare, propose improvement plans, and monitor Preventive Maintenance system.
- To ensure compliance and response to internal and external audits.
- Knowledge in HV/LV power distribution, Power, lighting & earthing i.e Lightning protection system. Ensuring continuity / stability /effectiveness of facility primary utilities.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate with knowledge and familiar with PLC (Siemens & Mitsubishi) is an added advantage.
- Good leadership & hands-on approach.
- Excellent people management & analytical skills.
- Problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- Strong knowledge in automation and motor control.
- Keeping abreast of the latest developments in electrical engineering.
- Three (3) years’ work experience in an operational environment.
- Experience in a hospital setting is an advantage.