Nature and Scope
1. To analyze the Financial Statements of the Company.
2. To be able to coordinate all correct information and generate accurate monthly financial reports to the management.
3. To set and review the procedures for Accounting transaction and function and to check and monitor internal control system of the Company.
DETAILED JOB FUNCTIONS:-
To analyze financial reports of the hospital and submit the results to Holding Company;
1. Monthly management report must be submitted to the Group before 15th of the month.
2. To ensure all material transactions have been properly recognized as per Standard Accounting Policy and Financial Reporting Standards.
3. To review monthly management accounts and advise the Management on the results or performance of the Company.
4. To evaluate and do appraisals for CAPEX, investment and financing for Management decision making.
To prepare the annual budget and business plan for the Company for Management review.
To participate in decision making with the Management and other departments which involves financial matter.
To verify the expenditure payment.
To check and sign the payment voucher when checking is done and to ensure the completeness of documents prior approval from immediate Superior.
To authorize the journal entries to be entered by the subordinates.
All journal entries must be must be approved by the Superior.
To review and monitor the cash flow on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Monitoring cash flow statement closely.
To authorize the reconciliations done by staff.
All reconciliations (e.g. Bank, Creditors etc.) must be prepared and completed in the next following month.
To authorize discount given to the patient (if any).
Discounts on hospital bill must only be given on hospital charges only (Consultants’ charges are excluded) and the quantum of discount must be reasonable and not jeopardizing the hospital margin.
To monitor closing stock on monthly basis.
To liaise with other related department for month end closing stock value.
To ensure stocks are fairly stated in the Statement of Financial Position and Statement of Profit/Loss.
To be responsible on quarterly and yearly stock take exercise especially with external and internal auditors.
To conduct regular Finance Meeting among Finance Department.
To ensure all information and any issues are communicated to the Finance staff.
To review credit control ageing and collection on regular basis.
To solve any discrepancies in the bill and reduce long outstanding debts.
To authorize petty cash advance / disbursements
o All petty cash expenses must be approved by the respective head of department before any claim to be made.
o To monitor the petty cash claim not to exceed more than RM200 unless special approval is obtained.
To lead the Finance Department for interim and year-end auditing for external auditors as well as internal auditors.
o Audited accounts must be finalized before deadline.
o To minimize, reduce and settle the audit issues.
To conduct staff performance appraisal.
o Appraisal form must be submitted before year end for increment exercise.
o To do appraisal for staff confirmation after the probationary period.
To assist the Finance Department in interim and year end audit and also any other relevant statutory audit.
To perform any other relevant duties as and when required by the Superior.
|Contact Person||Norfaisza Ismail / Syahidah Yeop Dzawahil|
|Tel||+603-7982 6500 (ext: 3328/3319)|