Nature and Scope
1. To maintain a register, ledger and accounting records in order to have a reliable and accurate financial data and information.
2. To update regularly and promptly as well as to produce the above reports and documents in a timeliness manner.
3. To build up our reputation and instill the confidence within our creditors / suppliers.
4. To ensure that all related and relevant reports and documentation are properly and well kept for easier retrieval.
DETAILED JOB FUNCTIONS:-
1. Monitoring and updating the creditors’ accounts or ledger;
2. Monitoring all Purchase Order to suppliers and suppliers’ invoices for accuracy and completeness purposes.
3. Compilation and verification of documents supporting each transaction.
4. Ensure accurate posting of each transaction against the creditors accounts & ledger.
5. Prepare cheque and oversee the payment to supplier.
6. Handle the transactions or activities involving the stock for accuracy and completeness purposes.
7. Generation of appropriate documents / reports for easy monitoring and reconciliation.
8. To work closely and assist unit head on creditors monthly report.
9. Reconciliation of accounts with suppliers’ statement and regularly advice unit head on status of account.
10. Attending and solving to all suppliers queries and discrepancies.
Qualification and Experience:
|Contact Person||Norfaisza Ismail / Syahidah Yeop Dzawahil|
|Tel||+603-7982 6500 (ext: 3328/3319)|