Nature and Scope:
Primary Function (s):
- Continuously bring in new corporate companies/ MCO/Insurance as panel healthcare provider.
- Carry out visit to corporate companies/ MCO/Insurance for the purpose of building rapport and updating them on the services/consultants/packages and other relevant updates.
- Contribute to the revenue growth and profitability of the hospital by identifying the healthcare needs of the corporate companies and propose & present the services meeting that needs.
- Develops marketing strategies to generate business revenue and increase market share.
- Develop, maintain and optimise customer relationship with all stakeholders including corporate companies/insurance/MCO/GP clinics.
- Update corporate client's databases. Prepare monthly report.
- Develop and monitor customer satisfaction index and net promoter score to ensure services meet patient expectation.
- Develop and update sales presentations/proposals/advertisement & promotional leaflet/brochure/banner, bunting etc reflect the hospital and are consistent with the branding and image of the hospital.
- Keep track of the marketing trend, marketing concepts/formulas, medical care needs and new rules and regulations.
- To organise external and internal events for brand awareness.
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
- Minimum above 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Strong English (written and spoken) comprehension and communication are essential. Able to converse in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is an added advantage.
- Able to work effectively both independently and in a team.
- Must be able to meet deadlines for tasks assigned.
- Highly proactive with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
|Syahidah Yeop Dzawahil
|+603-7982 6500 (ext: 3328)