We are a subsidiary of Public Listed company involves in Healthcare business. In line with our expansion programme, we are seeking for a highly motivated and capable candidate to fill up the following position in our group.
• Standardize the practices of all consultants within hospitals and design policies.
• Develop, implement and monitor medical management policies, procedures and protocols
• Act as a liaison KMI and consultants of KMI hospital on all professional matters
• To spearhead peer reviews and to investigate complaints and (potential) Medico-legal cases
• Address all patients related issues/complaints
• To oversee clinical audits
• Monitor the key performance indicators of clinical staff and initiate corrective action whenever necessary
• Provide medical expertise with respect to planning and establishing goals and policies to improve medical management
• Responsible for recommending changes and enhancements to clinical services
• Analyze utilization data and various forms of health care data available within and external to the corporation to evaluate the effectiveness of clinical initiatives and care and case management processes
• Ensuring continuous quality improvement activities and apply them in clinical and management functioning.
• Ensure compliance with clinical goals through monitoring care management performance
REQUIREMENT Closing Date
• Master’s degree in a life science or medical degree
• Excellent interpersonal & leadership skills.
• Have a pleasant personality & possess strong communication skill
• Good understanding of commercial, corporate and operational business
The closing date for applications is on the 28th August 2020.
• Coordinate with superior to ensure projects are being carried out and implemented accordingly to ensure smooth network and application system operations.
• Maintain system plan including operational requirement, budget requirement & schedule
• Assist in implementation of new applications to continually enhance system performance
• Liaise with external vendors for systems customization and upgrade
• Provide guidance and conduct user training on existing and new applications
• Comply and implement the standard operating policies (SOP) and procedures of MIS/IT department adhere to the company policies to ensure data accuracy & security
• Manage helpdesk support both incoming calls and email request for MIS assistance; ensure all helpdesk ticket are being follow up and solve in a timely manner
• Assist in monitoring MIS performances including the security of hardware & software system regularly to avoid unplanned outages & down times.
• Lead the implementation team of Hospital Information System (HIS) within the Group and hospitals such as installation, immigration and implementation of updated system.
• Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 2 years of solid experiences. Experience in manage or develop Sharepoint application would be highly preferred
• Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Preferably experience working in user environment by using internal application.
• Strong analytical mind and problem-solving ability.
• Willing to take on more job responsibilities when the need arises
• Based in Kuala Lumpur and Willing to travel to the location of the subsidiaries
The closing date for applications is on the 8th August 2020.
Interested candidates are to send their resumes together with certificates and supporting documents to:
Human Resource Department
Kumpulan Medic Iman Sdn. Bhd.
25th Floor, Menara KH
Jalan Sultan Ismail 50250 Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Or Email to: HR Department